Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
What is the shipping policy?
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that our fulfilment team has received your order. Once your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email notification with your tracking information. Shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of returns.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Your Legal Rights
When you buy goods from our business, you have numerous rights as a consumer according to the law. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or not as described.
In addition to your legal rights, we offer a return policy that lets you return goods if you are not satisfied with your purchase. However, the following conditions apply:
- Issue with your Order: If there is an issue with your order, we are here to help! In the rare event that your artwork has been received damaged, please notify us within 48 hours of delivery. Send photos of the damages to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Art Prints: You have the right to return art prints within 14 days of delivery. However, to be eligible for a return, your item must be unhandled and returned in its original packaging. If returned prints are deemed unfit upon inspection for any reason, we reserve the right to deny a refund.
- Original Artwork: Please note that all purchases of original artwork are final and not eligible for return or refund.
This policy is in addition to your legal rights. Please remember, when returning goods, proof of purchase must be included with your return.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
How long will my order take to arrive?
All prints are custom printed on demand, therefore, please allow up to 10 business days for printing and packing before your artwork is shipped out.
For original paintings, please allow up to 10 business days for preparation and packaging before the painting is shipped out.
When you order an item that is listed as "pre-order" it signifies the product is not yet in actual stock. Date of actual product arrival varies and it can take longer for some items to process. For all items in this category we kindly ask that you give us an additional period of 6-11 weeks for your item to ship out otherwise specified under actual item description. A tracking link will be issued via email once item has been shipped out.
Lost or misplaced orders...
Please note we are not liable for any packages lost or misplaced in transit by carrier. Once your package has been dropped off/picked up by carrier, we are not held accountable for the events that take place after. Please contact shipping carrier to initiate a missing mail search request.
*No refunds will be issued if a package is lost or misplaced in transit.*
Duties and Taxes
Our studio is operated in England and is not liable for import fees on any products purchased. This includes but is not limited to the commissioning of a custom piece, originals and merchandise.
We send all US orders via Spirits Printing Services who operate in the US.
Any applicable taxes and duties are not included in the checkout total. These are determined by the customs agency in the destination country. Some countries charge import taxes while others do not. The customs agency will notify the recipient either by mail, phone, or email to pay these charges, so that the shipment can continue to its destination.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay any duties, value added tax or other similar charges. If you refuse to pay these additional amounts, your delivery will be returned to us. Provided that the product is in its original condition, we will refund you the cost of your purchase (minus the costs of shipping to your country).
Items are declared at purchase value for exporting and under no circumstance will documents be falsified.
Fine Art Print
Elegance Velvet – Textured Fine Art Paper:
100% Cotton Fiber, Acid & Lignin Free
19 mil, 310 gsm, 97% Opacity, Bright White
Lightly textured finish | 19 mil thickness | 310 gsm weight
This 310g, Bright White, water-resistant velvet fine art textured paper is made from 100% cotton fiber and is acid and lignin free. Elegance Velvet is a proprietary mouldmade fine art paper that is strong and dimensionally stable. It has a high white point, remarkable ink load capacity, and best-in-class image quality that far exceeds the limitations of virtually every paper of its kind.
Benefits of Fine Art Paper:
- Delivers extremely deep shadows and accentuates the richness of black inks.
- Optimized to display the most pleasing reproduction of skin tones on print.
- Archival certified for 100+ years.
White Matte Art Print
Vibrance Matte Photo Paper:
Traditional resin coated photo base paper
10 mil, 255 gsm, 96% Opacity, 92% Brightness
Smooth matte finish | 12 mil thickness | 230 gsm weight
- Low Glare Appearance
- Accentuates textures
Fine Art Canvas Prints
High quality museum grade canvas prints on poly/cotton blend heavyweight (22 mil) archival canvas that is waterproof and scuff-resistant. This eco solvent canvas is a 65% polyester/35% cotton blend that can be stretched without cracking. This solvent canvas has a specialized coating offering a high sheen finish, superior color brilliance and excellent image definition.
Canvas prints are especially unique in that they accentuate the art with a subtle texture that gives them the appearance normally reserved for original painted artwork.
Brushed Aluminium (Metal) Prints
Benefits of Brushed Aluminum Prints
- Perfect application for outdoor or extreme conditions.
- Luminosity and Depth
- Durability of metal at a fraction of the weight
- Resistance to weathering and aging
- Resistance to heat and chemicals
- Colorfast and continuous throughout
How To Treat The Art
Whether this is the first time you’ve ever bought an original painting or you’re an art connoisseur, we recommend these tips to keep your new painting in the best condition possible:
1. Never lean the front or back surface of a stretched canvas on a pointed or sharp object, no matter how small. Corners of chairs and tables must be avoided. If you lean the canvas against it, it will leave a dent that will disfigure your work.
2. Dust your painting regularly. This will avoid a layer of dust build up which will dry out the paint and possibly result in cracking and peeling. However, please do not spray any household cleaning products on the work. Only dust with a light brush as cloths and feather dusters might catch.
3. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight will fade the colours in the painting. Please be aware of this when choosing a location for it. Never expose the painting to extreme heat, extreme cold, or to extreme humidity. Never hang in direct sunlight, over fires, radiators, heaters, and in bathrooms.
4. If you must transport the painting, lay a flat piece of cardboard or a similar firm material over the front and back surfaces, and then wrap it in bubble wrap or Styrofoam wrap. Keep bubble wrap away from the painting surface as it could leave marks. Always keep a painting upright and never lay it flat. Please carry a painting with two hands from the sides of the frame, never just by the top.
5. Make sure the painting is hanging securely and safely. (We often use command strips which are a great alternative to hanging screws, especially for renters!)
We hope you enjoy your painting! (please send us pictures and tag us @adeche.atelier)
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property Notice
Rights to artwork remain the sole property of Adeche Atelier including after purchase. This includes the purchase of originals, commissions, prints, and current and/or future reproductions of any kind. The purchase of any item, original or otherwise, does not grant the customer permission to mint the piece into an NFT, print and distribute it in any form or reproduce it in any way by means of profit and/or otherwise.
Collectors may not reproduce the artwork in any way without express written permission from the artist. Posting images of the items purchased on social media are always welcome and does not breach this clause
We are not liable for goods once they are in the possession of the collector. It is not our duty to refund, exchange, replace or compensate by any means for the damage of products that have been mishandledby customers. For example: smudging fingerprints on the white border, tearing art prints, damaging works, etc.
As guaranteed under consumer protections, compensation for damage is due if/when damaged products are received when impacted by postal services and/or faulty merchandise has been dispatched.
Please read the product descriptions thoroughly and carefully. It is not our duty to compensate customers who do not read the information provided in the product description prior to purchase. All prints come with borders that are included in the final size of the listing.